May 4, 2020
The safety and health of our employees, customers, families and communities continues to be our top priority, and as such, we will continue to follow these recommended precautionary measures:
- Limiting all non-essential visits to our shop.
- Regular cleaning and sanitizing of all high touch surfaces within our shop.
- Enforcing social distancing among customers while in our shop.
- Enforcing social distancing among all employees while in our building and on job sites.
- Encouraging any employees who feel ill to stay at home.
In an effort to reduce traffic flow in our shop, we ask that bill payments be made by mailing a cheque, e-transfer (firstname.lastname@example.org; no password is required) or credit card over the phone (max limit of 1,500). Your anticipated cooperation is appreciated!
Be safe, be well, and thank you for your continued support.
Staff & Management at Shewfelt’s